Monday, February 16, 2009

3c: Brainstorming Field Research Options

Interviews:
I plan on interviewing Asma Hasan (her brother who is Muslim ran for a seat in the House of Representatives here in Colorado)
I also plan on interviewing Rafael Naboa who is of Puerto Rican descent and works with the Democratic National Party here in Colorado.

Surveys:
I plan on gathering some info from the survey I posted in the discussion for class.
I also plan on using the same survey questions to ask certain ethnic members of Colorado government.

Visitation:
I want to attend the Hispanic Cultural Center and gather information

Public Events:
There are a few town hall meetings held by minority representatives that I want to attend.
(www.coloradodems.org has a schedule of speakers)

Observation:
During these town meetings I plan to do a majority of my observations. This might be a grey area between Public Events and Observation, because I feel you are doing both.

No comments:

Post a Comment