Monday, March 9, 2009

6c: Planning Field Research

For my field research I plan on interviewing a co-worker,I would say she is a very credible source as you will notice by the short bio I have included (link) of her. She has appeared in many national television shows, has written 4 books, and been profiled in USA Today and the New York Times. Here is a link for her short bio on her that I used from her website.


Some of the question I have prepared are tied to the relation with her brother who ran for public office here in Colorado.

Being Muslim, would you say that peoples perception in the political world differ than those in our everyday world?

Who are some politicians that are of Muslim descent?

What role did you have in your brother's campaign?

What are some obstacles and stereotypes that Muslims deal with on the political forefront?

What was it like writing for Glamour Magazine during the last presidential election?

Would you say that Muslim voter turnout played a key role in the last election?

Do you see an increase or decrease in the future of not only Muslims but any ethnicity in the future of American politics?

No comments:

Post a Comment